Monday, November 26, 2012

Motivation Monday {Link up!!}

It's Monday, again! 

 
 After having a week off it has been difficult for me to get my mind off vacation mode!  To help me get back in my groove I have been doing work and blog related activities ALL day.  {Including creating a super-awesomely-great Grinch literacy unit!!}

I came across these two videos during my inter web travels today.  I hope they make you smile!



 *********************

I am finishing up my Grinch unit this week.  What literacy activities would you want if you were doing a Grinch themed holiday celebration?

Don't forget to link up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle!
    So nice to meet you through Mrs. Standford's Class link up! I have not done anything with the Grinch but I am letting that clever ELF loose next Monday! My firsties will be so excited! Stop on over and link up anytime!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete